Zest Fresh™ is the post-harvest freshness management solution for today’s grocery industry. It provides distributors and grocers with autonomous, post-harvest quality and process visibility for proactive decision making it easy to manage and improve delivered freshness, reduce in-store waste and improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Zest Fresh for Distributors and Grocers:
- Improves customer loyalty and delivered freshness and reduces in-store waste due to premature spoilage
- Increases operational visibility and efficiencies that drive freshness and reduce costs
- Provides post-harvest quality and process visibility with real-time, event-driven notifications, enabling workers to do the right thing every time
Zest Fresh is comprised of three complementary product offerings. Each product offering provides increased levels of visibility and management of your fresh supply chain and runs on the
Zest Fresh | Platform.
Zest Fresh | Insights
Measure shelf-life variability and identify primary factors impacting shelf-life.
Measure product shelf-life variability, benchmark product quality
- Establish a baseline of your supplier’s produce shelf-life variability.
- Compare results to your supply chain’s shelf-life requirements.
- Benchmark supplier quality and shelf-life performance.
Zest Fresh | Metrics
Confirm produce meets process and quality metrics that ensure shelf-life.
Improve produce freshness and customer loyalty while reducing waste and increasing margins on produce by improving the management of your fresh food supply chain. Zest Fresh | Metrics uses innovative IoT sensors and powerful SaaS-based data analytics to track and manage produce in real-time and at the pallet level from the field through the supply chain to your distribution centers and stores. Zest Fresh | Metrics provides the visibility you need to confirm the produce you are receiving meets your process and freshness metrics.
The Zest Fresh | Metrics implementation is simple, scalable, low touch and easy to deploy. It requires only IoT sensors – ZIPR Tags – and a tag retrieval bin to collect and manage vital process metrics. Options are also available that increase efficiency and provide real-time process visibility.
Core Zest Fresh | Metrics provided for each pallet:
- Temperature Handling and Cold Chain Compliance
- Traceability and produce data for food safety
- Shipping Age
- Plus more…
Zest Fresh | Metrics How it works…
Simple, Scalable, Low Touch Deployment
Zest Fresh | Optima
A next generation fresh supply chain management solution using powerful predictive analytics to intelligently route produce based on the actual remaining shelf-life.
Build your brand based on freshness, maximize margin, reduce rejections and waste, and increase customer satisfaction. Zest Fresh | Optima provides powerful real-time predictive analytics to make the right decisions for intelligent pallet routing when managing your fresh produce in the fast-moving, always-on supply chain.
Develop Detailed Product Profiles
- Specific to the produce variety and geographic harvest location.
- Characterize and model primary factors’ impact to shelf-life.
- Proven characterization process and powerful data analytics continue to validate and update model throughout and across growing seasons.
Intelligently route, rotate and merchandise produce.
- Rotate inventory and route produce based on remaining shelf-life.
- Match pallet remaining shelf-life to order requirements, optimize produce value and maximize margin.
- Confirm produce meets shelf-life requirements at shipping and receiving.
Build your brand based on freshness
Confidently guarantee produce shelf-life for your customers using accurate data driven predictive shelf-life analytics.
Zest Fresh | Platform
Zest Fresh is built on a cloud-based platform which simplifies the IoT-based Supply Chain, scaling from simple through complex ecosystems. SaaS-based, real-time, event-streaming architecture seamlessly harnesses business and autonomously collected sensor data enabling on-demand business solutions. The system is highly configurable, providing the ability to operationalize changes in hours not months, matching the challenges of today’s dynamic business climate.
- High availability for scale and resiliency: cloud-scale capacity is dynamically responsive to load based on real-time, real-world activities; provisioned by locale with geographic redundancy. Available for public, private or hybrid deployment scenarios.
- Modern mobile applications: easily configurable and deployable mobile applications that support occasionally connected scenarios, with an intuitive user experience.
- Event-based architecture: normalizes unpredictable, massive streams of real-time activities and data providing more responsive system services using a scalable, micro services architecture allowing users to focus on building business value.
- No code configuration: metadata-driven data definition and process flow maps supporting dynamic rendering and execution of user interfaces, business rules, workflow and system integration, reducing system complexity and shortening time to results.
- Turnkey Blockchain support: built-in, no/low cost Blockchain integration with selectable transaction publishing and adaptable smart contract support for B2B & B2C transparency.
Contact Us for More Information